Our services include:
- Meeting prior to the wedding
- Wedding rehearsal (if required)
- Marriage officer for your wedding day
- Legalities on the wedding day
- Registration of your marriage at home affairs
- Pre-marital counselling (if required)
Procedures prior to wedding day:
- Please complete the booking form once we’ve sent it to you and send it back to us as soon as possible.
- Confirm booking with R700 deposit.
- Once you’ve accepted the quote, paid the R700 deposit and met with the marriage officer it is time to get all legal documentation ready.
- The balance of the quote must be paid 2 weeks prior to the wedding date.
- Arrange a meeting with the appointed marriage officer.